F90 Corridor Lock
ANSI CODE: F90
Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by key in outside lever or by push button or other locking device on inside. Key in outside lever locks or unlocks outside lever.
Operating inside lever releases push button or other locking device placed position. Closing door releases push button or other inside locking device. Inside lever always operates latch bolt.
- 5100 Standard - Certificated by ANSI 2-2003.
- UL listed - Meet UL 3 hours fire rating.
- 6-Pin cores with the capacity to retrofit all 6-Pin best style locksets.
- Wide variety of compatible locksets for other famous brands like Schlage, Arrow, Best, Falcon & KSP.
- Clutch Function: The exterior lever have releasing to prevent heavy impact while pressing the lever at locking position.
- Roller Retractor: The Retractor equipped with roller to enchance the mechanical reliability & durability.
- Finishes: US26D, US32D
- Lever: zinc, 4 29/32” (125mm) From Lock center to Lever end
- Rose: Φ 3 17/32” (90mm).
- Door thickness: 1”-3/8 ~ 2” (35~51mm)
- Backset: 2 23/64” or 2 3/4” (60mm or 70mm)
- Concealed Screws: The screws are hidden (concealed), not exposed at exterior side.