F82 Entrance, Office Lock
ANSI CODE: F82
ENTRANCE / OFFICE LOCK
Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either sideexcept when outside lever is locked by push button or other locking device on inside. When outside lever is locked, operating key in outside lever or operating inside lever unlocks push button or other locking device and retracts latch bolt. Closing door does not release push button or other locking device.
- 5100 Standard - Certificated by ANSI 2-2003.
- UL listed - Meet UL 3 hours fire rating.
- 6-Pin cores with the capacity to retrofit all 6-Pin best style locksets.
- Wide variety of compatible locksets for other famous brands like Schlage, Arrow, Best, Falcon & KSP.
- Clutch Function: The exterior lever have releasing to prevent heavy impact while pressing the lever at locking position.
- Roller Retractor: The Retractor equipped with roller to enchance the mechanical reliability & durability.
- Finishes: US26D, US32D
- Lever: zinc, 4 29/32” (125mm) From Lock center to Lever end
- Rose: Φ 3 17/32” (90mm).
- Door thickness: 1”-3/8 ~ 2” (35~51mm)
- Backset: 2 23/64” or 2 3/4” (60mm or 70mm)
- Concealed Screws: The screws are hidden (concealed), not exposed at exterior side.