CL101 Programmable Keyless Cabinet Lock
The BSI CL101 Battery Powered Keyless Cabinet Lock provides an easy, economical solution for security and keyless access control for a wide variety of cabinet doors, drawers, storage lockers and more. Quickly and easily add/delete up to 30 individual user PIN codes with programmable keypad. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, the need for low voltage wiring is eliminated.
- For new installations or retrofit of existing manual cam lock prep.
- Vertical or horizontal keypad mounting.
- Multiple locking cam positions, Left/ Right, Bottom.
- Programmable Multiple User Mode or 1-Time Use Mode.
- 1 Master Code: Full programming and control capabilities.
- 1 Sub-Master: Limited programming for user codes, maintained unlock, unlock time only.
- 30 user, 4-6 digit PIN codes, must be same length as Master Code. Field optional user changeable PIN.
- Unlock time programmable from 1 to 9 sec. Factory default 3 sec.
- Red/ Blue bi-color LED
- Keypad tamper lockout: Inoperable for 10 seconds after 3 incorrect code entries.
- 2 x AAA batteries (included), up to 15,000 operations.
- Concealed manual key cylinder (replaceable), 2 keys, battery failure override.
- Battery failure override, apply 9V battery to external contacts, enter master code.
- 2 programmable application modes
a. Multiple User Mode: Normally locked, up to 30 assigned user PIN codes. Authorized code entry releases lock for 1 to 9 seconds.
b. 1-Time Use Mode: For temporary/ rotating user applications. Normally unlocked, new user enters a code to lock. Re-enter same code to unlock and erase code. The next user repeats operation.
The BSI CL101 battery powered keyless entry cabinet lock provides security and access control for indoor commercial and residential, metal and wood Cabinetry, Files, Desks, Lockers, Electrical Enclosures, Display Cases and Portable Carts. The BSI CL101 is designed for new or retrofit Cam Lock compatible doors and drawers. Security, access control and keyless entry applications include:
- Retail and Museum: Display cases, cabinets
- Laboratory, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical: Files, cabinets, lockers and carts
- Businesses and Schools: Office, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, file cabinets, desk drawers, lockers and carts
- Industrial/Manufacturing: Metal and wood cabinetry for tools, supplies, inventory, hazardous material storage
- Residential: Cabinetry, closets, desks and files
- Law Enforcement: Firearm, evidence lockers, cabinets, desk drawers
- Rack / Cabinets: Servers, LAN, HVAC, communications
- Electrical/Equipment Enclosures: Hinged electrical cabinets, NEMA, floor and wall mount
- Security Equipment: Key control cabinets, alarm and power supply cabinets
- Console Cabinets: Security/CCTV, guard console station/cabinet
Programming Functions Overview
- Change Master Code / Code Length: Performs all program functions
- Select Operation Mode
- Delete ALL User Codes
- Reset to Factory Settings
- Add / Change / Delete Sub-Master Code: Performs following programs only
- Set Unlock Time
- Add / Change User Code
- Suspend / Restore User Code
- Suspend / Restore ALL User Codes
- Enable / Disable Maintained Unlock Mode